Legendary

Member Since Sep 2015
2,146 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 17, 2019 at 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechu View Post
Sorry to hear it turtle. My boss is going in the same direction. I swear she's losing it. My anxiety is really high just having to deal with her. Whatever I do is wrong, while there are no consequences for the cheaters.
Yeah. It drives me crazy whenever someone gives me project now. Especially, when it is from him or whenever he is around me supervising my work. Meanwhile, some of my coworkers (from different positions and/or division) take smoke break freely, leave, or watch youtube without any supervision. I know it's not utterly their fault, since they have lighter job description and different responsibility. But I still feel this is unfair.

[QUOTE=rechu;6605573]I sent her a message just to confirm I was doing something correctly, since it's been a while since I had to deal with a situation like that. Better to confirm, right? She bit my head off and treated me like I was stupid just for asking when the editor wasn't sure either.
/QUOTE]

Agree. She might think you're not smart, but it's actually much safer. I believe this is the type of boss who will blame anyone when something gone wrong. She can't blame you forever, since you have that confirmation as evidence.

Turtle_Rider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote