View Single Post
Under*Over

Member Since Mar 2018
177 hugs
given
Default Aug 17, 2019 at 09:27 PM

I would say for me... about 40% of the time is nearly (positive) symptom free(hallucinating once a week or less), 40% percent of the time is spent in periods of mild/moderate symptoms (hallucinating around half the days on and off) and 20% of the time is just BAD.

I think the 20% is so high because I keep going off my meds (not planning on doing that again any time soon- really, its a goal of mine). Those are the periods mostly when things are REALLY BAD. Though the 40% of the time with mild/moderate symptoms is bad and its frustrating because it happens even when I am on my meds and doing everything to make it stop.

Right now Im in a period of being nearly positive symptom free. Its great.

But my moods been slightly unstable.

My moods are harder to just... my moods I would say I spend about 50% of the time depressed, 10% ish of the time manic/hypomanic... and the rest normal or trying to be normal. I hallucinate and have delusions even when Im in a normal state emotiobally but my hallucinations and delusions generally coincide with my mood (if Im depressed the hallucinations and things are darker- if Im manic then they tend to be happier/sillier(more bizarre)/more encouraging. If in in a normal state they can be either of thise thinfs but tend to be more neutral.

Anyways. I was wondering what patterns all you guys have with your illnesses. I heard schizoaffective is more episodic in general than schizophrenia- and Im wondering if that is true or not
Under*Over is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HALLIEBETH87