catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2019 at 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I am REALLY HAPPY that you're safe, @BethRags! I'm not sure about what the technical definition of an OD is as well, but certainly taking more Meds than prescribes can be REALLY dangerous. Thank God you're safe!

Thanks, MC. I'm grateful that I'm safe, too. Weird...at the time I was in such agony all I wanted to do was to stop the pain. Now I feel kinda scared...I mean...whoa, what did I really think I was doing?

I'm SO SORRY you're in so much pain though! I hope things will get better soon for you. Keep working on yourself! Yes, I can understand how being told the same thing over and over must be annoying so I don't balme you Still, it's not bad advice like you've noted. Give it a try if you can. It's important tho have coping skills Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @BethRags, and ALL of your Loved Ones! STAY SAFE!
You are so kind. When I read your posts I feel immediately hopeful.

I am feeling quite a bit better, just tired. I had an excellent session with my therapist today...maybe this whole thing had to happen in order for me to accept that healing might just involve some tools that I might not immediately take to...I accept that I get annoyed with the "one size fits all" techniques but then, it is very possible that I need to have a better understanding of them, because I might end up surprised to find that something like mindfulness could be helpful. I'm willing to try!

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi