View Single Post
davidpail

Member Since Aug 2019
Default Aug 19, 2019 at 09:29 PM

I printed my post and handed it to him, but nothing changed. He threatened to have me arrested when I talked about taking his phone. I know I can't change him which is why my post uses the words 'appeal to him' but nothing has changed in fact, got worse. He's accessed a lawyer against me and constantly threatens to call the police from what he says his solicitor told him, and I am 100% afraid to do anything further now. I'm currently thinking through moving house. I've been diagnosed now with panic attacks and ended up in hospital due to fainting from them. They say I'm exhausted and need urgent medical assistance. As I say, my health is chronic.

None of these suggestions worked although I tried. I suggest my situation and health are both much worse today than when I first posted. He has found the power of the law and free legal advice. I am now saving up for legal advice of my own to see what my options are, but I may use that money to move house instead. I don't know which wall I'll fall just yet.
davidpail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna