View Single Post
Anonymous40258

Default Aug 20, 2019 at 08:44 AM

Thank you for that question. Unfortunately, I do believe that there is a tremendous amount of spiritual healing that needs to be done for myself, in addition to taking medication. I have managed to stabilize my depression, my sleep pattern is as normal as my daily schedule, and my mood is tolerable. To help with my anxiety and catastrophic thinking, I have learned to reframe personal dilemmas with a positive outlook. I have learned to incorporate healthy black and white thinking into my day to day living. Yet, for me life is at times more challenging than other times. All that I have learned to better my mental health condition has not come from medication. I am here on PC, bc I struggle with my confidence and boundaries. I am seeking support of others- (and I am at the end of my data plan and I cannot go about my normal streaming activities). With mental illness being such a hereditary medical problem, I believe it should absolutely be the decision of the individual how they choose to seek help and support. Although, medication can help alleviate symptoms, I personally feel majority of my healing needs to start with understanding of self.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, TunedOut