Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
871 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 20, 2019 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Hugs...they should have let you know about the 4 days from the start. I wonder if the issue is partly that you're also still seeing your T? They could possibly consider that duplication of services and may be willing to pay for just one or the other. I'm not saying that's fair or right, just could be part of what's going on. I know when a previous p-doc talked about my possibly doing IOP a few years ago, she said I wouldn't be able to continue seeing ex-T and ex-MC while in the program, though I got the sense that was a rule of the program (though maybe she knew insurance wouldn't cover it). Not being able to see them made it non-negotiable for me, so I didn't pursue it at all.
I wonder if that is part of it, too. I know my T mentioned that if he had trouble with it on his end, that we'd figure out a way to still check in. He hasn't said anything.
They didn't say anything from the start and didn't know I was still seeing my T until I said something.
They did get me 4 more days. I don't know if this is how it works...one week at a time type thing? It's so frustrating.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty