Thread: Help me
View Single Post
Raptorsinsix
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2019
Default Aug 20, 2019 at 08:08 PM

I don't know what my sexuality is and this doubt is giving me anxiety and limiting me a lot. I have a shortned achilles tendon that kind makes me walk in the tip of my toes and kids at my class would call me gay for that, I am an introverted person and I was alone until a girl approached me and we became friends, as she was making friends thay kinda became my friends too because I was always too shy to make friends. So I kinda ended up having more female friends and I guess it kinda made me more confortable to make friends with women, but as I grew up I made more male friends as well. So, when I was younger walking mostly with girls made also people label me as gay. However, my whole life I had crushes on girls and got attracted to them and I was never really attracted to any men. However, when I see a dude in underwear or something my **** gets hard and sometimes I start getting some type of anxiety and start shaking while just seeing a womam in underwear alone doesnt do anything to my ****, but it wasnt always like this, as I have the memory of masturabting to females in bikinis for example. My family is really conservative and the thought that I might be gay gives me anxiety and (I know this may sound homophobic) I don't see myself being gay, like it just doesnt seem right and I dont want to be gay. But I really don't know what I am and I want to know, but I am also scared of being someone that I dont want to be and not having anyone to even talk about this is really bad. I want closure and I just want this anxiety to stop, can someone please help me.
Raptorsinsix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3