Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2019 at 09:59 AM

@jon72:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon72 View Post
I gave her all my money (she had only debts and no savings/like me she'd been taken advantage of) we bought a house together and in the last 20 years I have directed her earnings to her superannuation (I will be dead before she gets her super) and now that's good and we have no debts on house or new car.
I do not understand what you mean when you say you gave her all your money. Does she work? Can you elaborate more?
Quote:
Unfortunately her little sister has seen this and has decided her and her husband had nothing so she wanted in. She left her husband and tried to jump on board what my wife and I created. I did not want her in my house. She forced her way in and within 5 seconds of being left alone together she pretended to be interested in me.
How did she force her way in?
Quote:
I told my wife and she did nothing. Eventually I kicked up enough stink, she left. She is now trying to destroy my marriage or make me very ill by causing me stress. She's telling my wife "sob" story's to get money out of us. Causing my wife to make up lies and dividing us.
How does she cause your wife to make up lies?
Quote:
I have told my wife she's either trying to bring on my death or divorce. My wife takes her side. People who were talking to me have stopped and she gives little hints that she's behind it.
Do you mean your wife is trying to bring on divorce and death? Do you mean she is behind people not talking to her?

Quote:
. She's also stuck her nose into our financial situation saying my wife should always have money in her purse. I used to force money on my wife before, but she'd always let me handle the cash because she knows I save it and she gets whatever she wants. Now she started taking $50 a week to work and saying she's buying lotto tickets, but $50 and every week $50 disappears, so I put a stop to it.
Are you saying your wife used to get an allowance or had to ask you for money and now she just demands it? And what do you mean by putting a stop to it?

Quote:
Now I get the feeling the sister's telling her I'm controlling and it's her money. I also get the feeling the sisters taken her to a bank to get another bank card sent to her at her parents place.
Is the bank card for your wife at your parents place or the sister?

Quote:
The sister has no job and doesn't want to work. As for controlling, my wife can have anything we can afford. Before her sister started to play up if she wanted money she can have it. Now all I'm saying is use your credit card. She don't like that because I see the sister wants money. Still to this day if she wants anything she can have it, but I'm not giving her sister another cent, my wife and I are being used and my wife can't see it. I don't know what to do. I'm too sick to move and have no friends, family. or job. It's causing me stress.
Is your wife involved in this deceit with her sister? do you get the impression that she wants her own money or just the ability to give money to her sister?
I know these are a lot of questions I just wanted to understand before I comment further.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky