View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2019 at 10:06 AM

Remember that you're much more than your own marriage and your own relationship, @Sisabel. I'm so sorry things are being so hard for you. It's hard, especially when it seems like the rest of the family isn't of much support either - if I recall correctly what you've said in other threads. I am DEEPLY SORRY! Please try to make the best Life that you can for yourself. You don't need another person to make you happy... go out there, try to make some good friends, perhaps find some nice hobbies for yourself. You are important. You're worth it. You matter. You're WONDERFUL! Please always remember ALL of these things. They're all true. Also don't worry too much about your past mistakes - you're only human. Anyone can make mistakes. Please keep writing here if that helps. Remember that I'm here for you if you wish to talk. I'm sure plenty of others will gladly help you. We ALL care about you here! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please do keep fighting. You ARE important and you know that. Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, @Sisabel!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mrsselig