View Single Post
KalanieRose
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2019
Trig Aug 21, 2019 at 09:21 PM

I had a horrible home life I suffered physical abuse from my uncle and emotional and verbal abuse from just about every other adult in my life, my mom lost both parents at a very young age so I don’t think she knew how to be a mother , honestly I don’t think she ever even wanted me she would say things like “I’m going to drop you off at an orphanage because I don’t want you anymore or
Possible trigger:
she swears she was a good mother and she acts like the abuse she inflicted on me never happened or that I’m making It up trust me I have the scars to prove the abuse happened m, a couple months ago we got into a heated argument about the abuse and she actually said well I had a bunch of ***** to deal with and I didn’t want to deal with you so I just beat you instead Ijust sat back in my chair and stared at her she said it so nonchalant
like that was a normal reaction , that was the one and only time she ever Acknowledged The abuse ever

Last edited by bluekoi; Aug 21, 2019 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon. Apply trigger code.
KalanieRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, unaluna, Yzen