View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Aug 22, 2019 at 10:51 AM

life is hard for everyone. different struggles but no one coasts thru unscathed.

perhaps your family sees things in a different light you do..as in maybe your sense of control isn't as good as it really is...ask them why? what do they see that demands meds? sometimes we can't see things that are off but others can. it could just be that people are used to getting meds for conditions and that is what they feel comfortable with..or there might be something else.

if they suggest meds if interested talk to a md..maybe you just haven't had the right med..trying it for a month or so is not really fair you have to give the drugs a chance to work. it sounds like you have had serious issues..i'm glad your program seems to work for you but even you stated at times life is trying and challenging...why not go into those times with every weapon in the arsenal that's available rather then just a few?

family may never understand and that's ok...they don't really have to..it is your health care, your decisions. it's nice when everyone plays together but that doesn't need to happen. why move away? are you an adult? over 21? your call. unless again, there are issues they are seeing that you are not. do you go to therapy? maybe have others join you and hash it out there. regardless, if you are an adult and paying your way then it is your call, but if it was me I would want everything that was out there to keep me in my best position to take on the world.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky