View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 22, 2019 at 05:23 PM

I suffered from endometriosis years ago, the gyno I kept complaining to was very dismissive and mean to me. It eventually got so bad that I suffered an attack that would not go away and ended up having orhtoscopic surgery to lazer out the endometriosis that was causing me so much pain every month and spreading down my leg even. Your gynocologist should not be dismissive about this challenge, time to find another gynocologist and you may need the kind of lazor surgery I had myself. Sometimes however, birth control can aide in reducing the symptoms in that some birth controls reduce the menstral cycle. Also, I think there are medications that sufferers can take now too. Endometriosis can definitely change your mood and even lead to feeling depressed because it affects your hormonal balance. Honestly, it's like having more than one uterus so the PMS can be brutal, experienced that myself for so many years living my life around that and experiencing often completely debilitating attacks too.

Get those teeth taken care of so you don't have to keep suffering from dental issues.

Ugh menopause can be extremely hard for some women, I had the endometriosis that was treated and they gave me an implant of Lupron that stopped my period and threw me into early menopause. The only good thing about that is once I got through menopause I did not have to deal with the horrible pain of the endometriosis because I stop menustrating.

I do a therapy that is like EMDR, but better and it's called Accelerated Resolution Therapy. There is some talk therapy with it as well though. You may want to do a search and see if there is someone that provides this therapy close to you as it's better than just the EMDR therapy.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades