Thread: EMDR
View Single Post
anxiety247

Member Since Aug 2011
4 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2019 at 08:33 PM

Sounds like you & I went through the same with the GYNO. The pain is moving into my legs. It usually flares when I try to sleep. For 10 yrs though I I was getting dizzy, nausous, feeling really full after eating small, the tired part has been the worse. It's like trying to go through your day as if your body is coated with honey. It's heavy and you cant move, My insurance never approved when the GYNo wanted to give Lupron or do a laparoscopy to see whats going on. Medicare is ****** insurance for those younger. They excluded many needed things. This past July the GYN ordered the ultrasound and that is when they found a HUGE 9 in complex cyst on left ovary. I changed doctors after reading Nancy's Nook on FB for ENdo. Great educational site on endo and what doc to look for. I meet with the excision (lazer like i guess) surgeon in Sept.

The dental. All I can is shake my head. I have been fighting for over 12 yrs on this. I been without teeth - that includes dentures. I can't not stress how this has effected my mental health. Another thing my old people medicare wont cover is dental. Being without teeth so long has put strain on my TMJ joints. The teeth act as a stopping point for the jaw. I have none and causes me to over extend that joint eat day - every time I speak, chew and swallow. That lead to neck/shoulder pain, hearing loss, and sleep apnea.

I think people get menopause wrong - it's the leading up to part that is the worse (IMO) I havn't had my cycle in 6 months and hope it doesnt come back so I can be officially in menopause - I need to catch a break somewhere smh lol

I will look into that type of therapy you mentioned. Emdr is hard for me right now with all this health stuff going on - my head is so foggy and tired and then add in some dissociation it does nothing to help me.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Open Eyes, Thirty shades