View Single Post
lovethesun

Member Since Dec 2014
58 hugs
given
Default Aug 23, 2019 at 04:10 PM

Since there is someone in my family that has been holding a grudge against me for 2 years and counting, it got me thinking. Why do people do this? It solves no issues, only ruins relationships. I have a sister in law (I've written about my troubles with her in previous posts) who does this. She held a grudge against my husband for 7 years because she did not like one thing he said. I believe they had a discussion about politics and disagreed on something and boom, she refused to speak to him for 7 years. She did not come to our wedding, she ignored my children, she would not even stand in the same room as us at a family function. now she's holding a 2 year (and counting) grudge against me because she accused me of something and I defended myself. This woman pours compliments on herself on social media because she owns a small business and thinks she's some kind of God for doing so. Her husband (my brother in law) glows on social media about her calling her things like "Visionary", "savior", "game changer". She calls herself "Godly" and speaks of her Christian values like she's a saint. But then she turns around and treats people like used garbage by refusing to speak to them. Well, you can't have it both ways. And to me her actions don't equal her words. Relations with her have been odd from day one really. She is of a different race, but I'd like to think that that has nothing to do with this. I just find it so hard to understand how someone could live their life as a blatant hypocrite and not even bat an eye at it.
lovethesun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky