View Single Post
Rainbowboy
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2019
Trig Aug 24, 2019 at 02:51 AM

Ever since I was young(about 6) I've had the same dreams of me being sexually abused. The thing is is that not only is it reoccurring still(I'm 15, 16 in 2 months) but the Male in my dream is my dad. I talked to him about it and he told me he'd never harm a child. I believe him still, even though my anxiety doesn't trust anyone. I talked to my sister and she told me that sometimes things happen and your brain blocks memories out and then when you reminisce about it, someone else comes up. This is apparently something she suffered with. The only person I could see doing this to me at 5 or under is my extended family "grammy's" husband who I will call justin for his confidentiality. I grew up watching 'Justin' beat my grandmother. The scariest memory is her being held against a wall and him punching her and scratching her. When I was 12, her and I got in a car accident. I cant live with her anymore because they found methamphetamine. Basically all I want is closure so that hopefully these dreams can stop. I havent told my MH professionals because I'm scared if they report it to DHS. I've been bottling it up.

Last edited by atisketatasket; Aug 24, 2019 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Added trigger icon
Rainbowboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks