View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Aug 24, 2019 at 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB2371 View Post
Don't let people like that get to you. For the 2 seconds they are in your life, it is not worth your trouble. I wear a baseball cap or hat to help me keep my mind focused and to help me block out negative attention from my mind. Sunglasses or transition lenses are a good idea too. .
What is happening here though, and I don't understand it, is that they keep showing up. It isn't just 2 seconds, it is every time I go to the fish market, that guy is there. I mean they never get a new job or leave or not wait on me. Due to this I started thinking this week about the oddness of this.... and got a book on the law of attraction. According to this book I am doing it to myself by wishing hard they wouldn't be there. But on a practical level I realize that people can keep jobs for a while and tend to work the same shifts.

I do have staff at some places I enjoy a lot. Ironically I am getting a washer and dryer delivered today. I typically have my wash done at a laundromat. I find those ladies amazing to me and I will miss them.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote