View Single Post
Abusedbysister

Member Since Oct 2017
199 hugs
given
Default Aug 24, 2019 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
In my case it is my younger sister.She is the golden child for my mom.Early on she caught up the fact that my mom hated me.She took advantage of the fact.She always told lies to mom about me.I got beat up pretty bad by mom who wanted some reason to beat me up.My other sister would back up her in the lie.So my mom refused to listen to me saying why both of your sisters would lie.My entire childhood was very abusive in a narcissistic dynamic.I was scared of a younger sister.When she wanted to have some fun,she used to tell me beforehand that today she is going to make sure I got a good beatup.I used to shake with fear imagining how bad it's gonna be. AND she used to grin.
Thanks for this as I think we had very similar experience. She used to tell me that I was going to get a good beat up when my parents were going to be out, and for sure she delivered. Mine was a younger sister too which made it extremely embarrassing for me as a brother. I still remember her grin when she was making the threats and her smile when she was beating me up.
Abusedbysister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mendingmysoul