Chat Moderator

Member Since Dec 2016
4,864 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 24, 2019 at 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I know what to say. I'm not afraid of you. I look up to you. You're great!

Lately I've been trying to think of paranoia and psychosis as a puzzle. There's definitely a way (In your reality) to curve your thinking (Unless it's really intense and you need antipsychotics - Which you do). But still a puzzle it is. Some people just don't get psychosis and they do psychosis inducing drugs and such.

Me being me, I offer a different type of help to you guys.. The knowledge of chemicals and my own mental illness..

Those damn antipsychotic chemicals. They go into our brains and slow down our thoughts. It's what we need.

Recently I've been on the edge of cannabis induced psychosis. Why? I'm an extremely curious person. My mom says that I'm "sick" and don't have insight to the chemicals.. maybe I don't.. I don't know for sure..

But I'm on an antipsychotic. So trust the meds. Make sure it's a sedating med. You need to feel sleepy during the initial phase of recovery from acute psychosis so you feel safer and more relaxed. Some benzos can help but not too much of them.

If you don't feel safe, that sucks.. But you're a really intelligent cookie. Psychosis comes to smart people for some reason. It's like analysing the hell out of everything to the point of error, like an AI. When an AI runs the world, what if it gets psychosis because it's emotions get in the way?

Who knows all these things. We're humans.. Understanding this really bizarre stage of our reincarnations. We're like light bulbs that turn off.. and when we do, we're lost, alone, confused..

We don't know for sure. There's no way of knowing. Yin Yang. The good can't be without the bad and the bad can't be without the good. It's a cosmic game and being awakened as you mention is actually a good thing. People need spirituality to get through everything. Spirituality isn't psychosis or sanity. It's a different thing that is good. No one is in control. Maybe there's no free will but you can make free will for yourself and transcend. Know that you are loved and many people are also suffering. Knowledge is key, awareness, adaptivity, building skills and relaxation.
Thank you, Desoxyn. Yeah, I don’t think I’m sick. Feeling good at the moment. But maybe I’ll just go with the flow. Let the Universe handle things for me. I am pagan. I believe in that and the goddesses. Particularly the moon goddess. Perhaps she will visit me, we’ll see. I can ask her.

I don’t want to be sedated though. It is worse than anything for me. I feel useless cause I can’t do anything. People insist I need them, but I guess I’ll play along to everyone’s game.

The spirits were saying to follow and talk to the nurses for enlightenment. They were confused. Oh well, lol.
Findingreason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic