Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 25, 2019 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Tripper View Post
Newt,

I apologize about my book. I made a major change again. The ending has completely changed. The ending is now 20 pages longer. I'll send you another copy. It only costs $5 bucks. I have your address. I was always insecure with the anti-climactic ending. briefly put--it sucked. Now the ending is spot on, super mythic, and I nailed it finally. I finally worked it out and I brought it all together like a crescendo. I still have a few minor tweaks left though to get pagination and headers working.

Goethe in his Work Faust wrote his book the same way. I think it's because Faust was kind of mingled with who Goethe was, and he always added upon it throughout his life. In it he wrote a poem about how it was like patchwork, as he tweaked this, and added that. His first bits started to release in 1790 until 1831 when he finally released it before he past away. There were parts that he still wished he was able to complete, such as a debate between Faust and the devil among the faculty and students. That would have been truly awesome.
Ok I'm gonna message u.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote