View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 26, 2019 at 03:31 PM

First of all a thousand HUGS to you kiddo.You have reached out for help and you are brave enough to tell your story here.Good job sweet pea.You are a smart beautiful girl.Your story hits too close to home for me.I went through such horrific childhood.My mother was physically abusive too.I am so sorry it didn't workout with the social workers.Your mom is extremely abusive just like my mom was and I know what happens as a result.Your dad seems to acknowledge the abuse but denies any help.My dad sided with my mom and the abuse never existed in his eyes.Your dad is scared too ,but the good thing is he acknowledged. You said you Can't have a recorded evidence because she spies on you.I don't know how I can save you,but I sincerely wish I could.I will tell you how I survived those years.I found out ways to pacify the monster of my mom.After coming from school I did all the chores.I had younger siblings,I took care of their needs.I cooked cleaned.I never asked my mom for anything and avoided all conversations with her,physically stayed in another part of the house.My mom used to rage by just looking at me.So I made a couple of good friends at school and go to their homes from school.I was fortunate enough that some of those parents were kind enough to let me stay a couple of hours,fed me supper and let me do my homework in peace.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote