View Single Post
pricehaylein

Member Since Apr 2019
Tongue Aug 28, 2019 at 03:24 AM

Ok. So, ive been dealing with this for awhile. My whole life ive been very antisocial. Everything in my life is all about me. I dont care for other people. I am impulsively manipulative and controlling of others so I may get them to do my bidding. My life has always been a competition. I have to be the best at everything. I dont think I have a conscience. Ive read stuff online about the little voice in your head, but it doesn't make sense so i dont think i have one. I know i have narcissistic tendencies. I experience chronic boredom and pathological lying :P I dont feel guilt, remorse, shame, or empathy. My range of emotion is generally very small. I dont work. I could if i tried but i cant make myself. I live off of my partner. Ive never been able to keep long term goals. I never take responsibility for my actions AKA I never do anything wrong. Someone else did. And I have always had to observe others' emotions so I can learn how to blend in and not stand out. Am i a psychopath? I dont know if I trust my therapist yet to tell her about this but trying to figure out if i should bring it up. TIA
pricehaylein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote