Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 29, 2019 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
Can you make an online portfolio and include the link in your cover letter? It's hard to stand out nowadays when employers get so many applications for each job and so many process them with software rather than human eyes. I think the best way to get a job is through someone you know. There's a great blog called 'Ask the Headhunter' that you may get some good ideas from.
This was also my suggestion. Include relevant work samples with your application. If you can attach samples directly, that's best (I hate having to go visit websites and download things for other people to see them too when we review resumes) if not possible, include links to your samples online.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote