View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2019 at 12:43 PM

I hope the OP is doing ok. Those are AWFUL, HORRIBLE things to tell ANYONE, let alone a child! PLEASE DO KEEP FIGHTING AND DO KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALL ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELVES AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN! Please be kind to yourselves, ALL of you. None of those things are EVER true, no matter how many times they tell it. It just isn't true! I'm always available for ANYONE who is struggling right now and who want Advice and Support. Please reach out to WHOEVER can help, either here on In Real Life. There IS help available and I'm so sorry for ANYONE who's struggling because NO ONE and I mean NO ONE deserves to suffer! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! PLEASE DO KEEP FIGHTING AND DO KEEP ROCKING! Plenty of people here will gladly Listen to ALL OF YOU so PLEASE DO REACH OUT! Sending many safe, warm hugs to ALL OF YOU AND EVERYONE! Please do keep fighting and do keep rocking as much as you possibly can like you're ALL already wonderfully doing ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELVES AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN! PLEASE DO KEEP FIGHTING AND DO KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Mendingmysoul