View Single Post
Torment

Member Since Feb 2019
Unhappy Aug 30, 2019 at 04:05 PM

I've seen my share of dirty movies. No denying it. I watch those women who seem to love to go down on a guy. I haven't experienced it like those in the film. And I want to have it. However, my marriage is a sacred one (I have strict marital respect and code). If she is not willing to talk about it, then who am I to pressure her? So, it goes to my original question - is oral an obsession? I know that no woman is going to walk by me, and say "hi good looking, can I s*** your c****." That only happens in dirty movies. I just wished I wasn't so sinfully ugly, that I turned her on that she would like to do that. But unfortunately, you can't fix ugly. I've been deeply depressed over this. Stupid isn't it? That a guy who's in his forty's just wanted a b******. And can't get one. Even if a woman did it out of pity, I would have to turn her down, because of my faith to my wedded vows. I know I sound like a weirdo or a first-rate nut. I assure you, all. I speak the truth, I see no reason to make this stuff up.
Torment is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut