View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Aug 31, 2019 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
One problem I always had was I was married & my wife had expectations as to who I would be & how I would live my life. So I wasn't free to simply do whatever I wanted to do... or be the person I felt like I should have been.
You make an excellent point. I have considered that I may face constraints on my ability to do this because of my job. My job probably would not allow me really to act this way to the full extent. Not only would people notice but I would probably have to give up all of my current friends (who are negative ninnies). I have considered that changing my life could involve changing the job (thought that would be really tough to do because it would be giving up a federal government job with a pension) but I am really starting to think it might not be possible to keep that job until retirement.

Though I am not married with kids and I agree that would be much more difficult.

Quote:
though.If we can accept our present reality we may sincerely see through the truths of us and others.That may result in new beginning.
Agree, perhaps the only thing to do is to try to change each thing a little each day.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote