View Single Post
MrGuermo
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2019
9 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2019 at 02:09 PM

I dont get it, how people can be emotionally attached to animals. My dog died lately and because I like dark humor I made even some jokes about it. I have problems with an emotional attachment to my family. Dont even talk about the animals XD
And I am not even a psychopath or sociopath. Only a bit sadistic xd

When a husband of my aunt died, I said to my brother, you know what were his last words? "oh fu.ck, I am dying!!!!" XD
of course my brother didnt appreciate my humor. But you have to admit its a bit funny haha. I like to joke about things thats I am not supposed to. It makes this funny.

Why I have chosen this forum if i am not even ASPD ? Because I cant write about this stuff on normal forums. People are to sensitive. They make posts like "i am worry my grandma will die because of her age" xdd who cares about old grandma, that you see once per week and doesnt contribute anything to your life.

I am just logical and I like a bit of dark humor thats it. The other reasons I am on this forum, is try to improve my english, because i am from Poland, and I am bored.

Hope I can write here what I think and joke about some stuff, that I am not supposed to. Dont take everything so serious my friends and try to be positive even about terrible things.
MrGuermo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote