MrGuermo
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2019
9 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2019 at 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricehaylein View Post
Im a she guys. Lol. I think im more schizophrenic. I probably wont even bring this up to my therapist except my manipulation and controlling of others.
Its good my friend, its better to have some psychopathic/sociopathic traits, than be a typical Psychopath. There is a research telling that Psychopaths score lower on IQ test Real-life psychopaths actually have below-average intelligence | New Scientist

I am not surprised, a typical psychopath doesnt learn as fast as normal person on mistakes. I think the higher on psychopathy scale, the higher chance you will end up in a prison or hurt yourself physically, because they dont consider dangers and consequences as ppl with less psychopathic traits. They are just like a stupid guys trying to satisfy their needs without caring about anything else and dont even learn on theirs mistakes.

But someone with some psychopathic/sociopathic traits can be very intelligent and successful. I think everything is good in a moderation

I hope it helped somewhat what I wrote ealier about accepting things. Let me know because I like feedback even if its bad.

Last edited by MrGuermo; Sep 01, 2019 at 11:09 PM..
MrGuermo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster