View Single Post
Sleepyem

Member Since Jul 2019
5 hugs
given
Default Sep 02, 2019 at 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
I feel the same and I am NOT in a city. I am truly starting to worry that perhaps there are just too many people in the world. And without a massive war or something we will soon overwhelm each other.

I feel like it is really noticeable when you read fiction from the 1800s to 1900s. All those people seemed to ever care about is meeting new people. It was such a great thing just to meet anyone else... you would probably marry them. But today people are everyplace and they are just terrible. I am starting to think they are terrible because they too secretly want to be alone.
Yeah you are right that’s it I think about it a lot, it’s not that I don’t want human contact I just want it to be special meaningful. I still try to do this when I meet people but I think it’s not really normal and most people are blank and dead to the world already maybe il be like that one day.

So much of it is the opposite and honestly sometimes I feel so annoyed of faces on TV or just everywhere these faces so many faces , I don’t know why, I want some kind of isolation that’s impossible to achieve it seams , maybe because we can only be ourselves completely and comfortably relaxed on our own , I feel there’s ideas in people’s minds meet them you fall into certain categories and we aren’t that we are a million changing things out personality’s are so vast like all people , we are different with different people makes it so confusing ie what is me ?

Yes I so wish for this nomad lifestyle so deeply wishing
Sleepyem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote