View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Sep 02, 2019 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LundiHvalursson View Post
I have always been a shy, introverted, anxious and awkward person. Perhaps I spent too much time studying, focussing my entire life up until my mid-20s on studying. I studied two degrees in university, mathematics and pre-med molecular biology, thus having twice the courseload of a regular student. I neglected my entire social life, and had no dating life to speak of. I spent basically the whole day trying to stay afloat with my studies. My only other serious hobbies were and are introverted activities, such as competitive chess and foreign languages. .
I don't think the virgin thing would be that bad but, I think the above might be. Personally I once worked on a project gathering doctors records and you would be shocked, SHOCKED at how many people are virgins -- for just this reason. There is nothing wrong with them their life just went in different directions.

I am watching a tv show (based on a book) about being a teen in the 1970s and I realize now probably why my life was so difficult... because I didn't do what they did, try to socialize in high school. I thought things would unfold for me naturally when I became an adult but if I didn't do the experimenting in high school and college, they didn't. This show btw actually has two girls determined to "get it over with" gosh where was I during these rituals? I was home studying and assumed everyone else was too.

I think being an introvert is kind of seriously difficult for a guy. Especially over a certain age. Most girls do not want to have to be the aggressor so they are waiting for you and, if you don't step up, nothing is going to happen. It makes it even more difficult in the "me too" generation.

I just feel like you need to try harder and devote more time to finding the right girl. If you find the right girl I assure you she won't care. (actually maybe look for an older lady).

Hugs from:
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky