View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2019 at 04:41 PM

Well, I don't know if I would go as far as calling it verbal abuse, @3942, but then again, I don't know all the details, so only YOU can know! In any case, if these comments are upsetting you you have EVERY RIGHT to speak up and it is NOT FAIR of them to get angry at you like that, ESPECIALLY in regards to things that you can't really control such as your Anxiety. They also HAVE to respect your choices in regards to you being Vegan, as you need to respect theirs of course, so if you don't appreciate them eating meat when you're around certainly they can give that up at least on the days when they KNOW you'll visit them, right? My advice would be to REALLY, TRULY SIT DOWN WITH ALL OF THEM and talk to them about ALL of this although you've already done that. Sit down with them and make them understand that you find their Actions and Comments towards You UNRESPECTFUL! They HAVE to respect you if they want to Live peacefully with You. Make them understand that! Can I ask you what is your Sister's position in ALL OF THIS if she has one? Is she being supportive of You at least? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! If this behaviour from them continues, you may want to interrup communication with them and stop visiting them to make them understand that you're REALLY SERIOUS about this! There's no place for Toxic People in our Lives, whether they're relatives or not! PLEASE DO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE IMPORTANT, YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT, YOU MATTER, YOUR OPINIONS MATTER, YOU'RE WORTH IT, YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORTH IT, YOU'RE WISE, YOUR OPINIONS ARE WISE, YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND YOUR OPINIONS ARE WONDERFUL! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IF IT'S DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! That is my opinion anyway. Please feel free to PM me ANYTIME when you need ADVICE AND SUPPORT! I AM SURE PLENTY OF OTHERS WILL ALSO GLADLY HELP YOU OUT AS WELL IF YOU JUST ASK! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH You, @3942, Your Parents, Your Sister, Your Family, Your Friend And ALL Of Your Loved Ones! PLEASE DO KEEP FIGHTING AND PLEASE DO KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF! PLEASE DO KEEP FIGHTING AND PLEASE DO KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN, MY AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, DEAR, GENEROUS, KIND, SWEET, WISE AND WONDERFUL FRIEND!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote