Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Denz
Newly Joined

Member Since Sep 2019
Trig Sep 02, 2019 at 10:24 PM

Hi all, I've had a series of psychotic episodes and have been diagnosed with unspecified non organic psychosis

It all started when I had one bad trip on weed but I feel like something was wrong me before that happen. When I smoked weed one time I felt like everyone was looking at me on the train and I was constantly hearing voices which were harrasing me calling me names, while this was happening I took the train in the complete opposite direction where I need to go, I switched trains several times and I didnt know where I was going as my memory kept going blank, I then thought the people working with trains were after me so I took off in some place I didn't know where I was, I then I was getting chased by a gang so ran into a pub and told them to call the police, the police came and asked for description but I didn't know what as scared as I was I asked be taken by the police to the station I then thought they followed and didn't want to leave, I repeatedly called me cousin and told him what happened and he told me I was being delusional but atm I didn't think I was I told stay on the phone and he did so I went and got the bus but I still thought they were following till as soon of I got of the bus I sprinted to his house however for the next 2 days I felt they were trying to break into get me after that whole episode past I went back to uni however started to have titinitus and a headache that wouldnt go, I couldn't concentrate in any lectures and I kept feeling like I was out my body as if I just wasn't there, I started to withdraw from friend not leaving my accommodation for days at the same time I kept hearing this voice saying come outside stop hiding you ***** and there would be a girl that would instagate and call me names, knowing something was I had leave and come home. I tried to get get help from a mh team but it seemed like no one was trying to help me. When I got home I started hearing two other voices speaking in Dutch constantly saying you're a ******, your family thinks you're gay haha you're gay, they would comment on everything I would do and say I was gay. I then proceed to think my family was spying on me and that there were camera in my room and I would my sister cry saying he's gay look at him, look at way his laying down which lasted for a few weeks. I had enough and took an overdose. I went ae and finally got seen by home treatment team and I'm current under an eit. They're helpful and I feel as if I'm making progress but I'm unable to see a therapist until december. Im constantly pacing up and down the house and do not leave the house at all unless I must. I'm having nearly all of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
I know I can't self diagnose but I'm feel lost and feel like I just need help.

Sorry felt I needed to share my experience. Do you think I have schizophrenia?

Last edited by bluekoi; Sep 02, 2019 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
Denz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote