Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2019 at 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I was 152 a week ago. I have no idea what I am now. I haven’t been counting calories but I haven’t been eating much and I’ve been walking a ton. Today I had a Cesar salad with shrimp. I have no idea how many calories that had it in it. It didn’t have a ton of dressing. I also had a regular coke, a Mountain Dew, and a granola bar. But I must have walked at least 3 miles today and have been moving nonstop my entire vacation while not eating much. My clothes are pretty loose. So I may be less then 152. I was just going to have a piece of grilled chicken for dinner if It’s available.
Yeah, the sugar and calories in those sodas will get ya every time. Sounds like you're managing a balanced diet though.

I've been on my period the past few days and last night and today the cramps and bloating have been very bad. My goal through this right now is to manage my pain/discomfort and keep reasonable eating habits at the same time.

I was good last night, stayed within calorie budget, but I had two big walks yesterday plus an agility class with Andy. But today I could barely manage any exercise. I slept most of the day due to the pain and feeling nauseous, but I did manage a 2 mile walk in the evening. Calories so far are around 1250, so still at goal calories. The next three days I will be going into the office, and my goal is to stay on calorie budget and eat on time, since I tend to only go over my calorie budget when I wait too long to eat. I am really hopeful that I will get down to 195 this week. I believe I can do it, and I just need to follow the plan and it will happen. Especially if I can follow it while on my period, I know once it lets up I'll drop whatever water I'm hanging on to that's bloating me.

seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
unaluna