View Single Post
Sunset32
Newly Joined

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Sep 03, 2019 at 07:56 AM

I am 19 was recently pressured into an Islamic marriage by my family and I ran away from home so I could get rid of the marriage. I have been living with my boyfriend whilst in the process. My parents were very reluctant of my boyfriend because of his cast. I admit he’s not a trophy husband but I know I will never ever love anyone more than him and most importantly he loves me. Recently my parents have reached out and want me to come home and live with them again. My parents and I come from very hard times so I love them endlessly and even tho they’ve hurt me so much I want to go back and live with them and help them. My boyfriend wants me to move with him about 200 miles away from my home. So I have to make a decision between my parents and him. I’ve already let my boyfriend down once by being pressured into that my marriage I don’t want to hurt him again. I love him more than anything but I want to stay I don’t want to move. I feel like I’m using my parents as an excuse to stay subconsciously because I don’t want to move. My boyfriend claims that my parents are being manipulative and trying to trap me again but they said if I come home they’ll let me marry my bf but he doesn’t believe that. He’s trying to move me from here as fast as he can. But I have sisters and brothers which I want to be close to. I feel like if they both loved me enough they wouldn’t make me choose between them. I have no idea who to choose and which is better for me.
Sunset32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks