View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2019 at 12:09 PM

Your feelings are COMPLETELY valid, @Crypts_Of_The_Mind! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH WHAT ALL THE OTHER WISE, WONDERFUL POSTERS HAVE ALREADY WISELY SAID BETTER THAN I EVER COULD! I am SO SORRY for what you're going through! I am here for you if that helps. You know you can always reach out to me. Please do that if you wish to do so and need help and advice! Please be kind to yourself! You know you are important, you matter, you're worth it, you're wise and you're wonderful! Don't let ANYONE tell you that is NOT true because IT IS! Remember that your feeling are ALWAYS valid BECAUSE THEY ARE! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME as usual if you need advice and support! Don't be afraid to reach out to me or ANYONE HERE! I am SURE plenty of people will also GLADLY AND WONDERFULLY HELP YOU OUT IF YOU JUST ASK! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Crypts_Of_The_Mind, your family, your friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Please do keep fighting and do keep rocking as much as you possibly can like you're already WONDERFULLY doing ALL and ENTIRELY by YOURSELF and ALL and ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, TunedOut