View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Sep 03, 2019 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
All of that being said, I think perhaps the key is to do this slowly. One step at a time so people don't notice too much.
Today I got up and did my exercises in the morning. I imagined a good day unfolding and was happy to go to the dentist for a cleaning. Upon getting off the subway, walking down there, it was a stupendous fall day and the dentist office is off one of the most amazing streets in the world. I was walking down this street watching all the new college students in my town being amazed, walking by things that people come to my city to take photos of. I thought, man I am lucky.

The appointment was great as well. The cleaner did a great job. There was one bad thing that they think I might have a problem with a root canal but I will see if I can put my mojo to work on that.

When I got to work I keep giving out positive and kind vibes. Not in a weird way but if my friend complained I redirected the conversation to something we could be excited about and pointed out that maybe things could still go her way.

We went and got coffee and sat on the ocean in front of my workplace. It was 78 degrees amazing sun, sitting on the ocean in a lovely table, and as I said, we are so lucky.

Later on the subway my friend goes.. "man who gave you the positive pills today." I laughed and said, high on life.

Before leaving work I said to myself, this trip home will be eventless and fine... and it was and in the car on the way home I said, when I arrive my cats eye will be better and, it was! It seems to be coming along.

The thing is... acting this way was.. so far, an amazing boon. It is as if I had a weight taken off my chest. I feel like the universe is my friend not my enemy. I felt all day like I had a friend beside me... while normally I feel like the universe is out to get me. Instead of fearing walking into the house I wanted to get home. Instead of dreading the dentist I knew it was going to be a good session with a personable cleaner.

Ok maybe I drank the kool aid and in a week this will be another fad but, got to say, it seemed like a pretty good day.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
TunedOut