View Single Post
Deilla
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
49.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2019 at 01:11 AM

I'm not sure what's wrong with me. In a year and a half I've never gained, like really gained, weight. And this past month I have gained. And since I started being careful about what I eat, I've lost 3 pounds, gained 2, lost 2, gained 3. Normally I don't let the scale bother me. But I really don't like these numbers. My mindset is off. I have to get back to a positive mindset. That orthopedic doctor didn't help much when he suggested weight loss surgery. Another thing, my IBS has cleared up lately. That would prevent some weight loss. I'm happy to be rid of the IBS symptoms. Perhaps I can find a balance and be IBS free and still lose weight.

I started Noom. Seems like a diet plan to me since you have to log your food and the calories are restrictive. I don't like diet plans. I prefer positive thinking and natural weight loss. So I'm not sure what I will do with my Noom subscription. I do like the coach and I think it's good to learn about nutrition. I'm trying to be positive about it. After all, they ask you to "Believe!"

‘This too shall pass,’

‘Everything is happening for my good.’