Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2019 at 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerzone View Post
From hermit to.... well busy! The MeetUp groups have a been a help there. And since I joined a singles one (yikes, I know) I get a lot of emails of activities. I've only been to one of the singles ones so far, and it was not as I had feared, so I'm going to 2(!) tonight, back to back(!!) I'm more nervous transit-wise about going places I've not been before. Went to another one (not singles) the other night, and there was a guy definitely interested who was not part of the MeetUp, just happened to be at the same location they were meeting. Life's funny that way. Gave me his card, hoping I'd follow up. I'm not going to though. Just not interested. Additionally, I'm listening to my gut, and I just had a feeling that gave me pause.

Then tomorrow, there's another gathering (again, not singles).

If you want to get out more, I can tell you this is quite an effective way.

Work had a few trying days this past week. Just me feeling inept for making mistakes. I can beat myself up better than anyone.

Well, better get on with the day. Lots to get done.

Many hugs all around. Sorry not to respond individually all that much. I'm rarely here on my computer, but instead on my phone taking transit. Besides the sometimes bumpy ride, I can't type with 2 fingers, so it takes forever to respond. (Yeah, I'm on the computer right now. WOW, SOOOOO much easier to type, lol!)
That’s great! Hope you have fun tonight!
Sunflower123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, TheSeaCat, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Innerzone, Jedi67, Wild Coyote