View Single Post
Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
Default Sep 04, 2019 at 01:24 PM

Checking in. Doing ok. The taper off Abilify is complete. A few bumpy moments but those could be situational.

Mom has fallen twice in a week with the most recent last night when she hit her head on the night stand. We are going to the doctor later today to get checked out. I am worried at the frequency of the falls. I am pushing her to go to PT for stability training as she was supposed to months ago after recuperating from her last fall.

I had a pretty serious disagreement with a close relative and we are not currently talking. It’s quite painful. I need space and time to process some of the things that were said and my life coach is helping me a great deal.

I stumbled across a few Facebook groups for Highly Sensitive Persons and Introverts and it’s been like a balm for my soul. I don’t have any around me irl and like with this forum...it’s really nice to be understood and to be around like minds.

All in all...my mood log says good for the day. Going to get some float time in and going to a movie if mom checks out.

Warm wishes to all and hugs to those that are struggling.
Sunflower123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Blue_Bird, Innerzone, Jedi67, Nammu, TheSeaCat, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Jedi67, Wild Coyote, ~Christina