Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Sep 04, 2019 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
I don't check in everyday tho I do read the thread everyday.

I've not been sleeping well. My ambian completely konked out on me. Really need to make a doctor appointment but not looking forward to it as I only have a PCP who does all my meds and trying to explain why sleep in so vital for bipolar stability is hard. He's a nice guy and listened when I first saw him and did write the script for two 10 mg tablets which is high. But mental health is not his balwick. Our relationship is pretty much that the pharmacy calls him and he renews the scripts.

I toss and turn most of the night. I got up last night and watched tv, came here and read a bit before going back to bed and achieving a zen state to get some rest. I can't keep that up for days so yeah......my goal is to get a dr appointment. And maybe bring up the vomiting too.
I hope you can get your needs attended to. I have briefly forgotten about the vomiting. I hope you find both answers and assistance.

Hugs from:
Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat

Thanks for this!
Nammu