View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Sep 05, 2019 at 03:45 AM

I've had this 4 am or 4:30 am wake up thing going on for a few days, then having plenty of energy. For that reason, I told my pdoc yesterday that maybe my Seroquel XR dose should stay the same.

I confess that I did not realize it, but hubby said I was hypomanic since yesterday morning. That is a bummer since I felt great, but stable great and yet I was told I wasn't. I now guess my psychiatrist realized that, too, since he kept my next appointment two weeks from yesterday. I now recognize some of his reactions and statements that were leading. Yes, he sometimes asks me odd things or flips in odd statements to test my reactions. I definitely reacted, but only now "get it".

Well, it's 4:30 am now. I have to go with hubby Philadelphia today for his eye appointment. Not now. At 1 pm. It takes about an hour to get there. I hate those appointments, but not Philadelphia itself. Maybe I'll go to one of the nice cafes nearby. I wish I could eat there. Instead, Hubby always wants me to quickly walk to the nearby Wawa for hoagies. I'm getting sick of hoagies! Not that I don't like them.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Sep 05, 2019 at 03:58 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat

Thanks for this!
childofchaos831