View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Sep 05, 2019 at 09:59 AM

I decided to buy a Roku Ultra 4K device because I was sick of the coaxial cable problem, whereby only 2 of the 3 coaxial ports can be active at any point in time. (One is being used by my router and the other is being used by my cable box in my living room.) Thus, I broke down and just purchased a Roku since I can stream Xfinity stuff on it over the internet and make recordings. Was $98 on Amazon and has expandable storage so I can record a crap load of stuff.

Should come tomorrow because I have Amazon Prime. Looking forward to setting it up.

For now, I've been watching stuff on my living room TV and on my iPad mini. I'm actually surprised it works on my iPad because I got it as a graduation gift in 2013 and I figured it might be "too old" to get the latest OS updates. (I needed a minimum of iOS 10 in order to stream videos to it from Xfinity.)

Anyways, doing well so far! I'm getting a lot of stuff done around the apartment and I'm getting stuff done at work. I'm just taking a break now because I'm running something on my work laptop that takes about 2-3 hours to run, so I can't use the laptop during that time. So, I'm cleaning up and using my personal laptop in the meantime.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Innerzone, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, ~Christina