View Single Post
Ccc0102
Newly Joined

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Sep 05, 2019 at 10:04 PM

Please let me start off by saying I don’t ask for help. Ever. But I need it and I don’t know where to start.
I have struggled with depression my entire life and was not diagnosed with bpd until a few years ago (I am now in my thirties). The diagnosis did nothing but help me figure out why I felt the way I did. I received no treatment that helped and I decided to tackle it on my own.
I recently moved from Florida to Oregon and thought that a change of scenery would do me some good and motivate me to get out and go hiking.
It turned out to only take away my comfort and put me somewhere completely unknown and I have never felt worse about my life.
My relationship is going on 3 years and I can’t say it’s been a happy 3 years. My boyfriend is patient and stubborn otherwise I’m sure he would have been gone a long time ago. I’ve put him through hell and the trust is nonexistent.
I’ve had 3 jobs in the past 2 months. I cannot hold it together long enough to stay. I feel overwhelmed and that I’m understood by no one. This is why I’m here. I’m breaking. And I don’t know how much more I can take. Please. Anyone. Help me.
Ccc0102 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Maranara, mountainstream, MrsA, stahrgeyzer, unaluna