View Single Post
1Martyr

Member Since Sep 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Sep 06, 2019 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
God, and it's often lonely isn't it? Oh, I know about that one too and I am so sorry for you. Do you have anyone IRL you can talk to about this that can be a source of support for you?

It feels like solitary confinement for me right now honestly and its such a contrast that I'm here in my deepest of depressions and she is having the time of her life. I've got friends that check on me but its a situation where they don't even really know what to say and nothing that they say makes the situation any better. Its always the "her expectation of marriage is very unrealistic and she is going to regret this time in the future"

She is my wife and I will always love her and even now like I said I can't even speak ill of her because I know what she's been through and understand that all of this is directly related. Nothing that we have gone through is grounds for a separation or divorce... In fact We've been through much more which should have made us a stronger union. I wish that I could be patient and just give her the space and time but that is impossible while I'm depressed so unfortunately it may end up in a divorce instead of sitting down and fixing it like we should. The problem is I'm the only one that was willing to do so.

Thanks for letting me vent guys.
1Martyr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes