View Single Post
1Martyr

Member Since Sep 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Sep 06, 2019 at 11:54 AM

Only one nurse needs to be present at a time so while the other nurse is there my wife gets a break. We would go on vacations and have nursing present 24/7 until we return so its all about the scheduling. His biological father has been out of the picture for a very long time. I've been there for him since he's been about 1 year old and he'll be 10 in February. I've been there stride for stride through the whole process but I know its not walking in her shoes.

I agree with everything that you've said since the beginning of the thread really... I just hope that this need for excitement and just a change doesn't lead to unrepairable damage to what we had. As much as I want to reconcile and fix things I know that I can't even do that until she acknowledges that there are internal issues at play and seeks out help for it. Otherwise this will only happen again in the future. We've only been married for 4 years and nothing really happened that justifies where we are... What happens when something really does happen? I death in the family, physical or mental sickness, hard times with work, etc. That is what gives me the greatest sense of abandonment in this case.
1Martyr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes