View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 06, 2019 at 12:17 PM

I am so sorry, @princesscookie19! It is hard to distract ourselves when we're struggling. In addition to what you're already doing, perhaps you can try some physical exercise. Perhaps some yoga if it can help yourself to relax. Even just going out ofr a walk could make a MAJOR difference. I apologize if these are all things you have thought about already! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP! You are stronger than you think! You know are! Please do keep fighting and do keep rocking! I hope you'll find some Peace and Love! Remember that you're important, you matter, you're wise, you're AWESOME, you're beautiful, you're caring, you're a Dear, you're sweet, you're resourceful, you're strong, you're indestructible, you're invincible, you're a WARRIOR, you're kind, you're majestic, you're worth it, YOU'RE THE BEST AND YOU'RE WONDERFUL! THAT'S A PROMISE! THAT'S ALL ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND YOU KNOW THAT AS WELL EVEN IF IT'S DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU! KEEP FIGHTING! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME to talk about ANYTHING YOU WANT! I am sure PLENTY of others will also GLADLY and KINDLY help you as well! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @princesscookie19, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking! KEEP FIGHTING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote