Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Sep 07, 2019 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
Like owl, I now have to just do a little work at a time--regardless of the kind of work. And I don't chew bubble gum. But I have been known to eat ice cream cones and suck on lollipops.
On a related note, I can't cook a whole meal all at once anymore. I'll maybe cook the meat today and wash/chop the veggies. Then, the next day cook the veggies and rice.

Or prepare everything one day (washing, chopping, marinading, whatnot), then cook the next day. I can't stand being in my kitchen too long either anymore as I get claustrophobic since it's a galley kitchen. And it's hot---no window in there.

I could stand it when I was younger. I could also stand at the counter a long time, whether prepping foodor doing dishes.

And when I say I can only do one or two tasks in a day for making dinner, such as prepping the chicken with a batter and crumbs (example), this includes clean up for it. It's all so exhausting and time consuming.

I can't chew too much hard stuff cause of TMJ, something I had no trouble with when younger. I now have osteoarthritis in the left TMJ, and it makes biting into hard stuff difficult. And I can't or shouldn't chew gum anymore. Hard on the jaw, the dentist said.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward, Travelinglady, wing

Thanks for this!
Goforward, Travelinglady