View Single Post
HD7970GHZ
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
Default Sep 07, 2019 at 04:37 PM

Hearts and hugs for everyone out there who experiences abuse in therapy! Know that you are not alone. When the whole world fails to acknowledge our abuse, perpetuates it and intimidates us into silence - it is our duty to make one small step in sparking change.

That starts by talking about it.

What will you do today to spread awareness? Will you tell a random passerby, will you write an anonymous forum thread? Will you share a hard-earned insight with others in hopes that they can prevent abuse when a therapist decides to take advantage of their power? Will you seek out fellow survivors and provide them an opportunity to speak up? Will you seek out members of parliament anonymously? Will you send anonymous letters to the Health Ministry to share your insights and hope they will take them seriously?

There are many out there RIGHT NOW who need our help. Don't forget that.

I am going to approach every private therapy clinic in my vicinity, and ask to put up a flier that will direct them to a website for therapy abuse. I think this is an ESSENTIAL part in bringing us together and sharing a voice. Perhaps others can do the same.

First we need a website as a central hub. Any suggestions? Anyone know how to make websites?

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
here today, Out There

Thanks for this!
here today, Out There