View Single Post
Anonymous48813

Default Sep 08, 2019 at 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker33 View Post
It's difficult to say if this is narcissism. We would have to know how she behaves in other situations.
Definitely, this isn't normal and she craves attention. Maybe she feels insecure or maybe she feels you don't pay enough attention to her, she feels lonely...
Is impossible to tell when we don't know your entire situation at home and history of your relationship.
Well her behaviour.
Is like this, when I was a kid she would get massively angry. I mean once she threw compture chair from upstairs.
I remember when she brought me a ice cream as a kid she would ask for a bite. I said "no" and then she would say "I'll will remember that, you won't have dinner tonight"
My dad cheated on her and my mum I think wanted a divorce..so they did.
I've spoken to my dad about my mum's behavior. When they were married or even before they were. She would get angry at my dad go to her bedroom and close the door. My dad was so upset he went for a 7K walk! When he came back she acted normal as if none thing happened..
I've experienced this. She would get mad at me say if I left a note book on the coffee table in the living room and then she be horrible to me. I would go outside and cry and then I would come back and she would act as if none thing happened.
There be no discussion or anything.
She use to call me "pig, selfish, ******" over stupid reasons such as say I wash my clothes and I wanted to put them in the dryer. She would want me to put them on the rack and I didnt want too and so she started calling me those names. If I cried she would call me names.
When I was little I was emotional neglected. When I would cired I was never comforted as a child. Hugged or asked what was wrong. When I was anxious and would pace walking up and down the hall way I was ignored.
She would say I'm a diffcult child when I was young. When really I suffer from anxiety and OCD.
I recalled as a young kid she would lock me in a bedroom. It must've been a long time cause I ended up panicking and thinking they left me alone in the house and they ended up in some car accident.

A couple years ago she held a knife to her chest because she was angry at her own mum for some reason.. she asked me and my sister if she should kill herself. It was very scary and still affects me to this day. My sister and I were frozen. She eventually put the knife in the draw and went to her bedroom.
She apologise to my sister but not me.

I remember when I was going through a hard in therapy and had a terrible therapist that made me whole lot worse. I had increase suicide thoughts, self harm it was really bad. Anyway, I went for a second shower because I was anxious thought it would calm me down. My mum started to put the kitchen tap on to make the shower cold. I ignored it because I didnt want to feed into her behaviour. Then suddenly the shower water stopped. I found out she talk my dad into turning off the water.
I was very upset and rang my therapist about this.

I eventually found out my sister rang my therapist and told them they were told the wrong story. Which wasnt true at all. But that's how influenced my sister was.

My mum once shouted outloud to herself you could hear her outside the house yelling to herself "you dont have a life anymore" over and over. It was very scary..

She would also when ever she buy new clothes has to show it to me, my sister, my partner, my sister's boyfriend her ex husband which is my dad when he comes.over and visits. To ask how does she look with her new shoes or clothes.

She very black and white thinking too. When she use to work for a manager at a libraby. One day after work her and the manager are great and then the next day the manager is all BAD!!!

She now a manager of a small libraby. She would tell me , my partner , my sister or her ex husband my dad. How bad work is. She told me how she cleaned up this office desk and one of the librarians, made mess of the desk and put there stuff there. How my mum thinks she did it by purpose and how she heard her moaning about her cleaning the desk. She told me how it makes her angry. And she is gonna talk to her about it..

She likes to get involved people business. Like she really dislikes my sister's boyfriend and how she should leave him etc. Talk bad about him to my sister and my sister joins in with it.

When I was young she believed Pokemon was evil and pokemon names were the devil names.
Cause she heard it in some Christian radio. She got rid of my pokemon toys cause of this.
How the 90's Sabrina Teenager Witch was evil! How this anime cartoon show Cardcaptors was evil!
I mean it brought a lot of fear in being brought up like this.
I just recently found this out but she told me the reason why she let my sister and I see our dad. Was because the Christian radio she listened to the same one saying about Pokemon is evil. That it's best for kids to see there dad to set an example. Then my mum said "it didnt work".

There many other examples. But she seems a very angry individual just explodes. Seeks validation from us from her kids. She said when Inwas age of 2 I would pat her hand and say "it's ok mum". When I was older I was trying to help mum but she told me to go away and she would cry and my sister would comfort her.

She also likes to blame people a lot. Even if say a perfume spray bottle in the toilet fell she has to find out who did it. Or how the bath mat should be place in a bathroom.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, Mendingmysoul