Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
tendering

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Sep 08, 2019 at 08:57 AM

so basically you are saying that I'm too sensitive. Am I understanding that correctly. So if I was with a significant other and we were in the middle of a 'thing' and he didn't respond to what I said for two days.....that means I'm too sensitive? Because this woman was sort of like a partner. I interpreted it as the silent treatment or she just didn't want to deal with healing the relationship. I'm sorry....I'm not going to 'buy' the 'too sensitive' argument here. Yes, my hurt feelings might have been more than someone else, but if she wanted to preserve the relationship and she was a person who actually cared about that.....she would have responded.

In a previous discussion, she told me that she 'didn't understand the term 'community' or 'open your heart' and she did mention that she might have a personality disorder. So no......this is a damaged person also who choose out of her damage to not preserve this relationship. Any person would have been hurt by this situation. I'm not placing the responsibility on my stress disorder. Period.

Any other thoughts anyone?
tendering is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote