Member Since Mar 2011
7,354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2019 at 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
To answer the question, yes.

The problem with that is, mothers like that, who do not have enough love to give their daughter, may create a daughter who does not have enough love to give to others. Thats what happened to me.

The problem is, you might not realize it until its too late to live the life you wanted. To give and get the love you wanted. A way to fix that is with therapy, but its painful. Otherwise, you just have a painful life until you figure it out on your own.

Such a perversion of human nature, for a mother to destroy her child’s capacity for love which was once intact.

The loss of living the life you wanted, that I can identify with but for very different reasons. It is a loss, however the word “loss” is defined.

Pain is a part of life, again however “pain” is subjectively defined. It is different for everyone.

I had to figure out most things on my own, personally. That is getting the short end of the stick, isn’t it? You’re lied to, told that you’ll never have to do it all by yourself. It was all a lie, at least it was for me. Seems like it might have been for you, also.
Atypical_Disaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48813, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna